Possible concerns and questions
Mentoring students: In your work with students the following questions may arise:
- What can I do to support students to be more sufficient?
- I have to reject an exposition as insufficient. How do I deliver that message properly?
- How do I handle critical feedback towards my behaviour/person?
Leading and team-development: During your work with colleagues or employees you may notice the following issues:
- How can we enhance our team communication skills?
- We want to bring up a form of participating leading structure in our team! How can we do it?
- How can we fairly distribute our amount of work?
- How can I solve conflicts in my team or conflicts between team members?
Career concerns: Sometimes we have to make decisions about our further career steps:
- Shall I start a dissertation or quit the university?
- I am not very comfortabel in front of my classes. What can I do?
- Shall I try an apllication for a leading position?
- I am concerned about the new structure of our institute. What can I do?
Conflicts: In job or private life always conflicts, problems or stress can arise:
- What can I do when I fell unfair treated by my boss or colleague?
- Is it mobbing what I experince?
- I don`t want to be treated like this. What can I do?
- I do not agree with the amount of work that my chef gave me. How can I react?
We support you, when you are victim of sexual harassment,
you asked yourself how to support someone who is a victim
Further information (in German): Infoblatt.pdf
Personal difficulties: Your work is ambitious and you also have a private life:
- I don`t really enjoy my work anymore. What can I do?
- I am in danger to loose my job.
- It`s hard for me to combine work and private life. The stress-level is over the edge.
Each possible concern and question will be treated individually and you can handle out your specific goals with your counsellor. For a first appointment please call us or contact us via e-mail. All of our counseling offers are provided by professionals and are client-centered, independent, confidential and free of charge.