- We advise students on questions regarding their studies and learning and study skills, preparing for exams, dealing with conflict and crisis situations, changing courses of study, career planning and career entry, as well as questions regarding relationship management and personal development.
- We offer consultations/coaching for employees on mentoring students, career issues, conflict resolution, leadership and team development, and personal issues.
- We run workshops and events for students and employees, e.g. on learning and study skills, career entry and career planning, mentoring students or team development.
- We develop orientation and working materials on learning and study skills, on transitions in studies, on financing of studies and on questions of study organization, on doctoral studies, and on career entry. We also maintain a library and documentation.
- We perform a training function and offer an internship for a psychology student and an assistant position for an unemployed psychologist.
- We promote the development of concepts and methods of counselling.
- We work together with the Department of Education and Culture of the Canton of Bern, the University of Bern, the PHBern (University of Teacher Education) and the Bern University of Applied Sciences (BFH), participate in professional associations, commissions and committees and maintain cooperation with university counselling centres in Switzerland.